Informative ex art. 13 D.Igs. 196/2003
We would like to informe you that the D.lgs. n. 196 of June 30 2003 ( Cod in the field of Personal Data save ) foresee the protection of the persons and any other subject referring to the Personal Data treatment. As per the regulations indicated, that treatment will be stamped to the sufficiency principle, lawfulness and transparency as well as yours upridgt.
Following the article 13 from D.lgs. n. 196/2003, therefore, we inform you of the follow:
- Your supplied data will be used for the finality indicated on the use conditions of the Sartor Antonino Sarcimec.
- The treatment could be used with manual modality or electronic.
- The data conferment is compulsory for the attainment of the services indicated and for the possible delivery of administrative material; the possible refuse to supply the data requests could involve the complete or partial agreement esecution.
- The Data could be transmitted to other subjects registered on the computer portal or to third persons connected foe the same finality.
- The treatment owner is: Sarcimec Via Monte Hermada, 31 33097 Barbeano di Spilimbergo (PN) Italia – P. Iva: 01762980934 – C.F.: SRTNNN69E12I94K – Tel: +39 3397621798 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every time you can exert your right in front of the treatment owner, following the art. 7 of the D.lgs. 196/2003, that for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative decree n. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to the personal data and other rights.
1) The concerned persons has the right to receive the existing or not personal data confirmation that referring to him, also if not yet registered, and the communication of them in intelligible way.
2) The concerned person has the right to receive the indication:
a) Personal data origin;
b) Finality and treatment modality;
c) Applied logic in the case of treatment done with the help of electronic instruments;
d) Identification details of the owner , of the responsible and representative appointed according with the article 5, subsection 2;
e) Persons or categories to whom the personal data could be communicated or that they can become aware because designed representative on the State territory, responsible or in charge.
3) The concerned person has the right to obtain:
a)The updating , the rectification or, when there is interest, the data integration;
b) The cancellation, the transformation to anonymous form or the block of the treated data in law violation, including those who is necessary the conservation in relation with purposes to whom the data are collected.
c)The attestation that the operations of which to letters a) and b) have been let us know, also referring the proper contents, of those who the data have been communicated or widespread, except the case in which the fulfillment shows impossible or leads a use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
4) The concerned person has the right to oppose:
a) For legitimate reason to personal data treatment which concern him, even though they are pertinent for the purpose of the collection;
b) To the data treatment which concern him for the purpose of advertising material sending or direct sale or for completion of market research or commercial communication.